Re: docs ideas, dream big

Uttered Karsten Wade <kwade@xxxxxxxxxx>, spake thus:

> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/DocIdeas

Great idea.  Ugly page.  Doesn't render correctly on my Firefox.

> One thing we lack is a list of what to write for new authors.  I'd like
> to fix that.

Yeah, the flesh is willing, but the mind has no clue.  Like lots of
engineers, tell me what you want and I can build it, but you gotta
tell me first.  Many authors are in the same boat. This should be a
great solution to that problem.

C'mon, folks, let's keep those cards and letters rolling in!

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx