[Fwd: Re: Cannot get mock to work]

Seth is making a plea hereunder for some help with mock documentation.
We have some developer types on this list who are not overworked (yet);
could anyone spare him some time?  If you watch the other lists, you see
how busy he and the rest of the Fedora Infrastructure have been and will
continue to be for some time, as they take advantage of the longer
release cycle for FC5 to build out some much-needed bits of the project.

Seth, if you don't get a response here, please let me know what you need
and I'll do my best.

--- Begin Message ---
> > Which has yet to actually be released as an update to the extras
> > package.  So unless Orion is running with the CVS version of mock,
> > SELinux could very well be the problem.

One more thing. Here is the stuff I want to do before releasing mock 0.4

1. make up mock and plague webpages and release places so I don't have
to keep putting them in ~skvidal off of linux.duke.edu :)
2. work on the documentation of mock a bit.

if anyone wants to help with either of those - let me know, please.

thanks.

-sv