Re: fedoraproject.org

Karsten Wade wrote:

Patrick Barnes wrote:

I'm not clear on this.  Who is responsible for http://fedoraproject.org/
?  I'm not sure how many people actually use this base URL, but it needs
some loving.  One of the links is broken, and it could be more
informational.

Its hosted by Seth Vidal,  primary developer of yum and  its a wiki, so
anyone with edit access could fix that

I don't think the top level fedoraproject.org/ is an editable wiki.

Regardless, it appears as if someone read about this because the link
now redirects properly to smartfaq/ instead of wffaq/.

The rest of the suggestions are probably best brought to the attention
of the new Fedora Marketing Project, fedora-marketing-list@xxxxxxxxxxx
FWIW, I think there is sense your ideas, but I don't know all the
history and details about fedoraproject.org.

- Karsten

As soon as I got the response saying that Seth Vidal hosted it, I talked
to him and told him the link was broken.  He quickly corrected it.  I'll
go ahead and forward the rest of my message to fedora-marketing-list and
probably CC Seth.

--
Patrick "The N-Man" Barnes
nman64@xxxxxxxxx