Re: Updated Hardening guide.

Thomas Jones wrote:

tuxxer wrote:

<snip>

I am not sure if peer review is sent to the mailing list or directly to just the author.

I think its a better idea to send it the list so that interested people may offer comments on your review itself. sort of a review of reviews... :-)

1) The authorization tip admonition should identify the referenced dialog box as "administrative privilege dialog box" or as the "userhelper dialog box interface to PAM". Or something such as this. What is the precedence of the fedora-docs team prior to this?

None.  I would prefer something close to the former

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx