Re: All formats

Hi

I was also wondering about possibility of including vedio tutorials (for example configuring a printer) for non technical desktop users using open source screen capturing program or wink (http://www.debugmode.com/wink/zxz).....I guess desktop users like my Dad might appreciate this :-) and be more self reliant

If the output is in an open source format like Ogg Theora that might very well be a good idea. Basically we should ensure that the things we document and deal with does not require programs external to the Fedora Project ( Core or Extras) to be useful

regards
Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx