Re: Man page format to Docbook XML for New Authors

Hi

"EricRaymond: esr[AT]thyrsus.com. Maintainer of fetchmail, gpsd, shipper, doclifter. Fetchmail is in core, David Zeuthen wants gpsd for the HAL project, doclifter is part of the master plan to move man pages to XML/HTML, and shipper aims to be a release-shipping agent aware of the Fedora submission path."

I don't know any more about this master plan...

--

Stuart Ellis

Unfortunately the slides for the presentation he made in FUDCon is not available in the Fedora wiki and the voice in the relevant video is not very comprehensable to me. I guess we will have to just ask him

regards Rahul

--

fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx