re:tow to recruit writers

Hi !

I've read your answer with a great interest.
Globally,i agree with you with your ideas.For me,they are good.Be a part of documentation and localisation project sounds like a good idea because they are complementary.
Moreover,you speak about writing documentation in French and you would need an editor who could read french:why not?i could be interested.
best regards
sam