re:how to recruit writers

I 've read this interessant message and would be happy to get involved in the docs project. I'm French,29,Linux user (and addict) since a long time. In my free time, i like to contribute to free softwares projects (as developer or translator,writer). I am a Fedora user since last year and it's very wonderful (with my 64 bits,that's amazing ).That's for why i want to contribute to Fedora as writer (and developer if i have enough time).It would be for me a very good and learnful experience. So,tell me what i can (or could) do. Best regards sam