Hardening Doc Update

Ok guys,  sorry I've been gone for so long.  It seems others have been
out as well.  Anyhow, I've finished the hardening doc, and would like to
get some feedback: glaring omissions, errors, etc.  I have to try to
remember what my bug number is (it HAS been a while), and once I get
some feedback, I'll post it up there so it can hopefully go to editing.

Check out the html version at http://members.cox.net/tuxxer/ .

-Charlie