Re: Formatting Question

Tammy Fox wrote:

The original xsl I wrote had UTF-8 specified. Then I removed it for some reason I can't remember now -- perhaps so it would work with the Fedora website? Let me change it to UTF-8 and post it on a test box for the website and see what happens.

Tammy

Looking on a few Fedora Core 1 boxes we have here as well as some RHEL-3ES/WS boxes we use as web servers it looks like the httpd.conf has a default config option that sets UTF-8:

<snip>
AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
</snip>

If your docs display the encoding issue on the test box check the httpd.conf for the above line.

--Chris