Re: <section> vs <sect1>, ... [was: Re: usb-keys]

On Sun, 2004-08-15 at 18:44, Karsten Wade wrote:

> > I wouldn't mandate either. There will be occasions when nested depths
> > will be wanted.
>
> Can you give some examples?  If <sections> are automatically nested,
> what value is there in having fixed <sectn>?  Especially if the practice
> is deprecated?

I'd be very surprised to see it deprecated. Where was the origin of
this?

I'd be happy to live with either way, but like the option of both.
Certainly the standard docbook processing favours sect1... as I see it.

It does perhaps beg the question why does fedora-docs start at article,
when it can go all the way up to set.

--
Regards DaveP.
XSLT&Docbook  FAQ