Re: more defined process

Tammy Fox wrote:
On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 16:12, Karsten Wade wrote:

On Fri, 2004-08-13 at 10:02, Tammy Fox wrote:

I still haven't finished reading the mailing list since I started my
maternity leave, so forgive me if this has already been discussed.

Most of the good stuff has been in the last month or so. :)

I am putting together a Quick Guide for this interested in learning how
to participate since I get emails daily asking. It also helps define the
life cycle of a tutorial.

This is a good idea, a gap that needs filling. Mark Johnson is also starting work on something with a name like Quick Start Guide, but it has a different scope. The purpose is to get people who know the tools involved a way to get quickly started, a sort of distillation of the Doc Guide.

Just bringing that up because the titles are similar, but the purposes
are not, and there is room for both.  Just not with the same title. :)

Mark, if you are on this list, can you add a Bugzilla entry for it and
link it to the tracker for docs in progress? That way, no one else will
start working on the same thing.

That's a can-do, Tammy. Gimme a day or two, as I'm still learning the gudzilla system:)

Cheers,
Mark
Mark Johnson                     <mjohnson@xxxxxxxxxx>
Red Hat Documentation Group      <http://www.redhat.com>
Tel: 919.754.4151                Fax: 919.754.3708
GPG fp: DBEA FA3C C46A 70B5 F120  568B 89D5 4F61 C07D E242