[Fwd: Re: Creating Customized Single CD distro]

Can we use this, along with the anaconda docs?

Looks like it requires some DocBook-ifying, but yeah, it might be useful
--
Colin Charles, byte@xxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.bytebot.net/
> I like to create single cd distro based on FC2, that will have gnome2.6
> localized in pa_IN and other stuff. The cd is to in courage  the use of GNU
> and OSS.

Hope this link will also help you.

http://www.coolgoose.com/sites/lal_tvm/anaconda.html

Best of Luck for your venture