Re: documentation request?

At 17:54 03/07/2004, Paul W. Frields wrote:

Rahul is right in that this should not be part of FDP work at this time,
though. The stated goal of the FDP (from the Web site), reads: "The goal
of the Docs Project is to create easy-to-follow, task-based
documentation for Fedora Core users and developers."

My apologies folks. I was ignoring this.

 If the product
doesn't ship with the distro, given the current paucity of official
documentation, we should be spending time on other subjects instead.

Fair comment. I withdraw my request. regards DaveP