Re: Elements of Style and the documentation-guide

Hi

> I realize that "public domain" != "FDL," and
> therefore am wondering if
> anyone out there has sufficient expertise to address
> the extent to which
> EoS might be included in the documentation-guide. It
> would be a handy
> reference for contributors, so they might acquaint
> themselves with the
> way to write concisely before beginning a tutorial
> from scratch. It also
> would help editors (myself included) to make the
> right changes when
> presented with documentation that has been tortured
> and abused before a
> handoff. :-)

I believe that public domain stuff certainly can be
included as fdl'ed content in fedora but more i think
it would be more appropriate if you do this and try to
get this into the tldp collection(discuss@xxxxxxxxxxx)
or somewhere more generic. It would be more useful to
many others outside fedora too
regards
Rahul Sundaram