Re: New Volunteer

At 15:52 16/06/2004, you wrote:
Hello All !
My name is Brad Smith.

Hi Brad.

I have set Cygwin up on the WinBox at work and am finishing install of
OpenJade on my own Server. Are there templates that I can grab from
outside the CVS for the DTD and DocBook for the WinBox? I have
DocBook-xsl-1.60.1 on it now.

I am a newbie at CVS and DocBook creation so please bear with me if some
of my question seem simplistic.

We all ask stupid questions at first. The surprise comes when we start answering them, thinking we know nothing :)

Gentle suggestion.
Try the xslt docbook stylesheets,
rationale: they are about an order more recent
than the dsssl ones.

Then you don't even need cygwin....
 (or you could use Fedora... and still not need cygwin :-)

regards DaveP