Introduction

Hi, i would like to introduce myself to this list with my intentions to
contribute to it and the documentation effort.

I have begun compiling relevant information pertaining to the training
and etiquette of the Fedora support mechanism. In the Fedora-list i see
far to often the flaming of questions that seem to be pointless and
stupid. But as the saying goes: "There are no stupid questions".

All the suggestions and information i compile will be used in a support-guide
and questions-guide or something along those lines either together or seperately.

But this topic i think has gone without at least some effort to contain
it long enouph, so i figured it is time to put up or shut up.

I have been a linux user and minor developer for some time now, but i
have never attempted to write any documentation in any meaningful fashion before, so any suggestions and pointers made be the verterans and bystanders on this list would be gratefully accepted and considered.

I will not be alone in writing this, there will be one or two others
that are fed up with the support situation as it is (goes without saying
the support mechanism is still much much better then most out there
already in place).

Thanks
/aaron
--
  . 0 .  Aaron M Matteson - http://cryptosystem.us
  . . 0  Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write,