Maximum RPM updates patches welcome ;)

There have been various patches to maximum rpm to update it.  These have all
been checked in and I've built the html here:

http://rpm-devel.colug.net/max-rpm/

I've just added %defattr, I hope to rewrite the pgp section to reflect the
internal openpgp implementation.

I am happy to take, review and merge patches as well as contributing myself.

The plan is to update Maximum RPM to rpm 4.3, include color, selinux and
friends.

The source for "Maximum RPM" is available through CVS as well:

        cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/devel login
        (no password, just carriage return)
        cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@xxxxxxxxxxx:/cvs/devel get max-rpm

Thanks