Re: [Fwd: Fedora Jargon: What's a kernel 'oops'?]

At 11:26 04/03/2004, Colin Charles wrote:
Folks, it might not seem all that obvious that folks need to post
requests for more jargon busting to fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx ?

I've told Mike & Tracy already, so that saves everyone else the trouble
of writing back! But maybe we should make it more friendly?

I'm more than will to add odd entries.

Colin, are you suggesting we need a line or two in the jargon buster?

'Mail us if you want your next TLA or lump of jargon explaining'?

That sort of thing?

No problem.... If I can get a bit of a how to on getting
the darned thing out of CVS :-)
  I know Tammy tidied it up prior to putting it on site.

kernel,
  That bit in the middle that tastes better than the shell?

regards DaveP