Re: recent website changes for docs

At 23:13 27/02/2004, Gavin Henry wrote:
We never had that choice. Some are so small it would not be worth getting
everyone to learn it. (not hard ;-) )

> Tell me to go home Gavin... or suggest how we can help more usefully?

Go home... ;-)

Bigger ones like:

http://www.suretecsystems.com/docs/proxy-guide-en/index.html
http://www.suretecsystems.com/docs/proxy-guide-en/proxy-guide-en.xml

I do, but the smaller ones, are sometimes easier to do the other way.

I'm still a bit confused then, what is the other way you're referring to please? Or could I help with markup of the 'smaller' ones? (section/sect3 or whatever they are) for integration into a larger document? regards DaveP