Re: Documentation request and offer.

At 15:18 25/02/2004, you wrote:
or as a chapter. All Fedora docs should be articles except the
Installation Guide, since it will be lengthy. What about adding this
information as a chapter in a Troubleshooting section of the IG?

ok, Will do, if I ever get up2date to work. No matter which server I choose, it hangs on the same file! I'm still running the 1.0 distro :-)

Wait till 2.0 is past beta before downloading?

regards DaveP