Re: Online book on DocBook XSL

At 02:54 25/02/2004, Tammy Fox wrote:
FYI, I came across this today thanks to Tim Waugh, and thought I would
pass it along to those interested:

http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/

Great piece of work Tammy.

Caution: If its to be used, then you could be in for
a nightmare hacking the inputs?
  Bob is the fount of knowledge on customisation,
and if it leaves the author looking great with his/her
customisation, it may not be so happy in the fedora colors?

Just a thought.
 But people can buy the book from O'Reilly, read it online,
even ask the author on the docbook-apps list :-)

He covers catalogs, xinclude, tool setup all sorts of things.

regards DaveP