Re: What document or tutorial needs help?

On Sat, 2004-02-21 at 15:07, Phil Labonte wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have installed Fedora and love it. I would like to contribute by
> writing some documentation. Either user guides or tutorials. I have
> checked out the documentation from the CVS server and now I would like
> to know what documentation needs attention.
>
> If you could let me know that would be great.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Phil Labonte
> Network and Data Administrator
> Epocal Inc.

Thanks for volunteering. I will send out a list of topics and writers
tomorrow. If a status is not given on certains topics after a week, I am
going to assume that the writer changed his/her mind. You can pick a
topic from those or if none of those appeal to you, I'll help you think
of a topic you are interested in writing.

Cheers,
Tammy