Re: Status of Anaconda Docs Project

Mike MacCana wrote:

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Akbar S. Ahmed wrote:

Hi,

I just returned from my trip to India and was wondering about the
current state of the Anaconda docs projects. I checked out the twiki
page and everything looks very good.

Have the docs been converted into docbook format?

No the doc hasn't been converted yet. Alexander Rau, Forrest Taylor and myself have been a bit busy the last couple of weeks so didn't really get time to work on the doc. There is just some cleaning up and verification left to do and hopefully I will get around to it this weekend ... After that we will have to hunt down some old mailing list friends to see if we can convince them to help get it formatted in to docbook ...

What's the URL of the twiki page?

http://rau.homedns.org/twiki/bin/view/Anaconda/WebHome

Furthermore, could this be listed on the project site, along with the
other recent volunteer efforts?

yeah sure! go for it - the more the merrier!

pantz

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!