Status of project(fedora-docs/fedora-trans)

Hi,
It will be the time of a "test phase" soon.
Please let me know the present condition of fedora-docs.
Isn't progress exhibited?

I heard "i18n of a website is also considered" by fedora-trans-ja-list.
Please let me know the present condition.
Translation of many portions of an official site is ended in Japan.
Work will become useless, if it is changed while not having been opened to the public.

Regards.
--
Tadashi Jokagi/Shibuya city mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx