Re: Anaconda doc - lets go!!

Alexander Rau (work) wrote:

November or December Forrest Taylor and I worked on a draft roadmap.

Maybe we can use that as a start again.

you're the twiki king ... once you have the server up and running - we can start with your draft copy that you did with Forrest and go from there ...

--
Before you criticize someone, walk a mile in their shoes ...
That way when you do criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes!