Re: Community Slides for fedora

Paul Nasrat wrote:
I'm going to be giving a LUG talk on fedora and sort of thought it
might be a good idea to have some shared sides or maybe just
templates.  Maybe templates in in common tools such as MagicPoint and
OOo

What do people think?

My talk will probably go into fc2 a bit, but I will be doing an
intro, fud clearing, etc.

I have installed Fedora under VMWare. While doing this, I took screenshots of all the different screens that came up during the installation.

I thought these might be helptful for these slides or other documentation.

If you want to take a look at them, they can be found here:
http://stefan.waidele.info/Fedora-Install

Hope this helps,

Stefan

PS: The first three screenshots are messed up at the bottom. If you are
really going to use them, please tell me, and I will do them again.

PPS: Yes, I (now) know about SHIFT-Print Screen in Anaconda :)