From: fedora-docs-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:fedora-docs-list-admin@xxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Taylor, ForrestX
Sent: 21 November 2003 16:59
To: fedora-docs-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Anaconda documents

I basically wrote my notes in the TOC, but this is what I have.  I added
the notes from Alexander, and I have question marks near the things that
I don't know about.

Forrest

TOC

 I.Introduction

Red Hat Installation Program (Anaconda)
Anaconda is the installation program for Red Hat distributions. During
installation, the system's hardware is identified and configured, and