Re: Anaconda documents

Taylor, ForrestX wrote:
I agree.  For now, let's go with Akbar's SourceForge repository, and we
will move it over to Fedora Project CVS when Red Hat gets it setup.

So here's the scoop, Sourceforge rejected the project for some reason (their site does not say why). I'm going to setup a server here, but I'll need a day or two to get hardware, configure everything, etc.

Sorry about the delay.

Thanks,
Akbar