Re: Anaconda documents

>>>>> "Taylor," == Taylor, ForrestX <forrestx.taylor@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Taylor,> Tammy/Karsten/Tim/etc.,

Well, I guess I'm "etc", but you can call me "Ed" :-)

Taylor,> Does Red Hat have a method to collaborate on documents yet (CVS,
Taylor,> web, etc.)?  This is something that needs to be discussed if the
Taylor,> documents are being written by more than one person.

We use CVS internally (on the Red Hat Enterprise Linux documentation).  My
understanding is that CVS will be used for the Fedora project as well...

                                Ed
--
Ed Bailey        Red Hat, Inc.          http://www.redhat.com/