Re: Anaconda documents

Alexander Rau (work) wrote:
It would be great if we had one destination where we could collect on
publish our working documents

I can think of three possible solutions:
1. Red Hat could open rw access to a CVS or Subversion repository (but from the site it will be a while b4 this happens)
2. One of us could setup a server and give access to the others (I may be able to help out here)
3. We could use a publicly accessible revision control repository such as sourceforge

- Akbar