Re: [389-users] Quick Classic CoS question

no, add cosattributes like in the sample:

dn: cn=standardUserMail,dc=example,dc=com
cn: standardUserMail
cosattribute: mailMsgMaxBlocks override
cosattribute: mailquota
cosattribute: mailMsgQuota
cosattribute: mailAllowedServiceAccess merge-schemes
cosspecifier: inetCos
costemplatedn: o=mailuser,o=cosTemplates,dc=example,dc=com
daservicetype: mail user
objectclass: top
objectclass: cosClassicDefinition
objectclass: extensibleObject