Re: [389-users] Mapping AD names to unix names

I use long 8+ usernames in the common first.last in Redhat and Solaris
with no problem, it works just fine (I have done this for ~8 years
now).  The only issue I've ever seen is 'top' and 'ps' don't like it, so
you see the UID# instead of the username.

-Brandon