Re: [389-users] SSH AllowGroups and LDAP authentication

Hi,

you can use pam_groupdn in /etc/ldap.conf to restrict the users having
access to a given workstation. Only the users who belong to a given
group will be able to log in, ex.:

pam_groupdn                     cn=Allowed Workstation Login in bld
14,ou=Somewhere,dc=example,dc=com

@+