Re: [389-users] shadowLast Change NOT updating was Re: ldappasswd and shadowLastChange attribute

The only mention of the attribute I see in dirsrv/access are a lot of
"SRCH" on it under the shadowAccount objectClass with all the other
"shadow" attributes.  I've been suspecting/wondering about PAM as well,
but am uncertain where to look.  Here is /etc/pam.d/system-auth (CentOS
5.3).  Note that we want both unix and ldap auth present.

#%PAM-1.0
# This file is auto-generated.
auth        required      pam_env.so
auth        sufficient    pam_unix.so nullok try_first_pass
auth        requisite     pam_succeed_if.so uid >= 500 quiet
auth        sufficient    pam_ldap.so use_first_pass
auth        required      pam_deny.so

account     required      pam_unix.so broken_shadow
account     sufficient    pam_succeed_if.so uid < 500 quiet
account     [default=bad success=ok user_unknown=ignore] pam_ldap.so
account     required      pam_permit.so

password    requisite     pam_cracklib.so try_first_pass retry=3
password    sufficient    pam_unix.so md5 shadow nullok try_first_pass
use_authtok
password    sufficient    pam_ldap.so use_authtok
password    required      pam_deny.so

session     optional      pam_keyinit.so revoke
session     required      pam_limits.so
session     [success=1 default=ignore] pam_succeed_if.so service in crond
quiet use_uid
session     required      pam_unix.so
session     optional      pam_ldap.so

up@xxxx							    http://3.am