Re: [389-users] shadowLast Change NOT updating was Re: ldappasswd and shadowLastChange attribute

Looks like there's already a "Directory Administrators" ACI under
(Company) that has all the attributes checked.  I assume we do NOT have to
do this under the "netscape root" tree, right?

What's more, Webmin does correctly update the shadowLastChange attribute
when you change a user's password there.  It just doesn't work when using
"ldappasswd" or a squirrelmail plugin for users to change their password,
all of which bind as Directory Manager.

Is there something more that needs be done in /etc/ldap.conf or pam.d/ ?
We use ldap via authconfig (pam.d/systme-auth).

up@xxxx							    http://3.am