[389-users] Missing encryption information

Hi All,

We have two instances of 389 server running as slaves to a single
master.  The master and one of the slaves have no troubles with SSL.
The other slave does not allow me to choose the cipher family under the
encryption tab in configuration.  Also, when I click on "Manage
Certificates", nothing pops up.  The server is responding to queries on
636 with no problems, and I was able to import the new server cert
without error using pk12util, but I can't change the server cert to use
in the console.

Any ideas?
--
Terry Soucy, Systems Analyst             Integrated Technology Services
University of New Brunswick, Fredericton Campus  http://www.unbf.ca/its