[389-users] LDAP filter - is this possible?

Hi,

I have been asked to come up with an LDAP setup and filter for our mail
servers which they will use to determine an emails policy for anti-spam
etc.  I have been told it needs to check LDAP for a specific user, but
if there is no user and policy defined then to use the settings that
have been configured for the domain.  I have the simplified objects: