[389-users] Optimising queries

Hi,  I have some queries which are showing in the logs as not being
indexed (notes=U right?).  In the example below the accountid is indexed
but the authrole is not, but I would of expected the query to use the
accountid index?

conn=308 op=1 SRCH base="o=blah.com" scope=2
filter="(&(accountid=abc123)(authrole=PowerUser))" attrs=ALL
conn=308 op=1 RESULT err=0 tag=101 nentries=1 etime=0 notes=U

Do I need to index the authrole attribute as well in order for the
indexes to be used on a query like this?  If I need to add indexes for
anything that maybe in included in an & LDAP query, and indexes for
anything that may require sorting on (my previous post) then I'll end up
with indexes for just about everything!

Can anyone recommend any good sites & tools for explaining LDAP queries
and indexing?  I did some searching but not found anything usefull which
explains why the above would not be indexed.  I have previously used
MySQL and I'm sure the above equivalent which just use the accountid
index and not worry about the authrole not being indexed.

Thanks.

Jim.