[389-users] Busy replica when deleting replication conflict

Hi all

I have posted this on the chat, but i am not sure if it is wirking fine in my computer. I am using 389ds 1.2.5, and i have found some replication conflicts (nsds5replicaconflict=*). I have deleted them manually, and now the databases in the other servers are busy all the time, no matter if i restart the service in the source or target servers (i must kill the target servers as they never stop), when the replication agreement is launched again from the source server, the replica is busy all the time. the last operation in the access log of the replicated servers is the deletion of the object in conflict, which never gets a result.

any idea?

As other times, thanks in advance for your help.