Re: [389-users] Advantage to synching with AD?

What do you mean by appropriate authorization and duties?

"You also maintain a bit more control over the auth setup."

What type of control are you referring to?

We currently have a pile of ad servers, which are critical to the company.  I'm just hesitant to now add multiple RHDS servers on top of that.   There will be at least two production environments, that will need at least 2 RHDS servers each.  Plus test environment, etc.   If there is a real benefit to setting this up, then I'm all for it.  But so far it seems like this added infrastructure will introduce more complexity without giving any additional benefit.

Thanks