[389-users] CentOS DS and IP address

Hi list!

just one question (maybe silly one, but I have to be sure). Soon, we
will change the IP address of one of our servers running CentOS DS. Are
there any DS configuration files (or file) that need to be changed
accordingly? I took a look at /etc/dirsrv/slapd-instance and parsed for
IP address but there is none. Also, I tried to change IP addres of a
test LDAP server and everything works fine. But, as I mentioned before,
I have to be sure before (maybe there are some other configuration files
that I am not aware of) I do that in production environment? Any
thoughts, suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,

Branimir