Re: [389-users] Migrating to LDAP authentication

> Perhaps some of you have gone down this path before and can offer some
> helpful suggestions.  I need to convert a group of servers to LDAP
> authentication.  Most of the user accounts on these systems have
> consistent uids and gids across all the servers.

One last question for the peanut gallery, once I have got LDAP working
smoothly I'd like to disable the local password authentication so we
can more easily comply with security policy.  How would you do this
once your LDAP users were successfully using LDAP for authentication?