[389-users] 389 SSL setup?

Let me brief. I have just got into 389 Management Console which does display both the Administrative Server and Directory Server.
Now Before that, let me inform you that I have Fedora DS running on 636 port which means SSL is running. I downloaded a script called setupssl2.pl from Fedora DS website and ran the script, restarted the disrv and admin server.So there should be nothing to have it get display for 389 port Right?
But why Secure Connection under my dc=im,dc=log,dc=com is getting displayed as blank.
Do I need to manually edit the section and tick the Box.
It does ask for BIND DN and password which is also BLANK.
Pls Suggest?

--

”It is not possible to rescue everyone who is caught in the Windows quicksand
          --Make sure you are on solid Linux ground before trying.”