Re: [389-users] Linked attributes plugin

Juan Asensio Sánchez wrote:
Hi Andrey

Thak you very much. The memberOf plugin is working fine in a test server. Have you any experience with read only databases (configured as "referral on update")?

Also, we have defined many replication agreements that are already working. Thay are configured to sync all attributes, but now I have to exclude the memberOf attribute. Is possible to modify current agreements to exclude that attribute or must I re-create all them again?
Yes, you should be able to just add that attribute to be excluded wthout having to recreate and reinit all of your replication agreements.

Regards.

2009/12/15 Andrey Ivanov <andrey.ivanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:andrey.ivanov@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>>

    it IS configurable. We are using it in exactly the same config that
    you want it (uniqueMember/memberOf). here is the configuration of the
    plug-in (in dse.ldif) :

    dn: cn=MemberOf Plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config
    objectClass: top
    objectClass: nsSlapdPlugin
    objectClass: extensibleObject
    cn: MemberOf Plugin
    nsslapd-pluginEnabled: on
    memberofgroupattr: uniqueMember
    memberofattr: memberOf
    nsslapd-pluginId: memberof

    The ldif to make this config :

    dn: cn=MemberOf Plugin,cn=plugins,cn=config
    changetype: modify
    replace: memberofgroupattr
    memberofgroupattr: uniqueMember
    -