Re: [389-users] Re: setting up multi master replication

Alan McKay wrote:
So - failed with error 3 this time but I'm not losing hope.   By that
point I think both servers were a little bastardized from trying this
method and that.
When you say "failed with error 3" you should be more specific - what failed? What is the context? Is there any additional information in the error message?
I'm just going to blow them both away and start from scratch.   Doing
the initial install is pretty easy now that I have it documented.
Will also allow me to work on a kickstart image for it :-)

I leave work early today so probably will only get a chance to do the
OS install today.   Replication experiments to continue next week :-)

I'll keep y'all posted how it goes ...