[389-users] identifying new entries

Hi,

Does Fedora Directory have an equivalent of Active Directory's 'whenCreated' attribute?

If not, do you know of any standard schema that contain such an attribute?

Reason for asking is that I need to identify new entries to the directory.

I'd considered using the LDAP persistent search extension to receive notification
of new entries but that requires a connection to the directory which is hard to
guarantee always.

I could of course use some other arbitrary attribute to recognise new entries but an
equivalent of 'whenCreated' seems like the cleanest solution.

Thanks,
Derek