Re: [389-users] Replication error

Luke Altkom wrote:
Yes.  How long were the servers out of sync due to this problem?
If the servers get too far out of sync, you will have to do a re-init.

I think, there's problem, 'couse servers were out of sync since January/February.
How should I perform a re-init? I have looked in the documentation, and I have found info (http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/dir-server/ag/7.1/replicat.htm#1030555), that creating a replication agreement is sufficient to start replication process.
No, not exactly.  See part 3 there:

   3. Expand the Replication folder, then expand the replicated
      database. Right-click the replication agreement, and choose
      Initialize Consumer from the pop-up menu.

      A message is displayed to warn you that any information already
      stored in the replica on the consumer will be removed.

I haven't modified previous replication agreement (only imported new certificate).
Is this mean, that I should delete current, and set up new replication agreements between directory and directory1 & directory2?

Best regards,
Luke.