Proposed new features for 1.3

Here are some features we are considering for the next major version (tentatively called 1.3). These are not in any particular order, and this is quite an ambitious list, so we're not likely to complete all of these in a single release. We would appreciate your help in prioritizing this list, filling in any missing details, helping with requirements/design/coding/testing/docs, and letting us know if there are other features which would be nice to have.

In addition, we are considering using GIT instead of CVS for our SCM.

http://directory.fedoraproject.org/wiki/Roadmap#Version_1.3