Re: Question about Red Hat Directory Source Code

Chun Tat David Chu wrote:
I know that Fedora Directory and Red Hat Directory is essentially same except that Fedora Directory is usually newer than Red Hat Directory. My question is I know I can get the source code of Fedora Directory but what about Red Hat Directory?

I thought Red Hat Directory is also open source, is it possible to look at Red Hat Directory source?
If you know the tag name you can pull it from the source code control system.

You might want to take a look at the CentOS DS spec file too.